Wednesday, February 13, 2008

for sentimental reasons...


for sentimental reasons
I wanna keep on crying…

I tend to live in solitude
amidst shattered images
of a tattered story of our love
forever gone…

I will keep on staring
on that old photograph
of a lovely kiss on your neck
as I carried you in my arms…
against the wall, as we embraced.

even if my eyes
shall wallow in tears
and my heart shall bleed
in pain endlessly…
as I see you being carried
by him in his arms sweetly…
for sentimental reasons,
this heart shall refuse to move on…
for deep there inside will always be
a cherished love of you and me...

for sentimental reasons
I choose to live in pain…
‘coz life without you
will never be the same.

2 comments:

ginabeloved said...

move on... :)

Anonymous said...

hope i could...hehehe...(ang emo naman natin...)